Grilled Pork with Chimichurri Sauce
- Pork tenderloin or pork chops
- Olive Oil
- Mean Moe’s BBQ Original Badass Rub
You can use pork Tenderloin, bone-in pork chops or even boneless, it’s your preference.
Trim all silver skin off Tenderloin and or trim all fat from pork chops. Brush oil olive on one side of pork and sprinkle enough Mean Moe’s Original Badass Rub to fully cover pork. Let rub stand for 5 minutes until rub sweats into pork. Flip and repeat process.
Prep grill to medium-high, cook pork until internal temp reaches 145. Remove from grill, let stand 5 minutes covered. Spoon Chimichurri sauce over pork and serve.
Makes about 2 cups
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3-4 Garlic cloves, thinly sliced or minced
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- ½ cup minced fresh Cilantro
- ¼ cup minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh oregano
- ¾ cup extra-virgin olive oil
Combine all ingredients in bowl and add additional sea salt if required.
Sauce can be made ahead of time. Let sit at room temp or refrigerate overnight. If chilled overnight, let stand at room temp for 30 minutes prior to serving.
This sauce can also be used as a marinade and is also great on beef.